WHEN IT’S PERSONAL, IT’S IMPORTANT!
At Four Seasons Realty, our business philosophy is “It’s All About You” – Before, During, After and Throughout Your Sale or Purchase on the Outer Banks!
We take a Personal & Professional Approach to Real Estate
We have worked for the developers of prestigious Outer Banks communities such as Four Seasons in Duck, Pine Island, Duck Landing, The Currituck Club, Buck Island & Corolla Light. The professional experience we have gained in the sales and marketing of communities, from their inception, throughout the development, sales and building process, is passed directly along to you.
You are dealing directly with the Owners of the company, (that makes it personal for both of us!), owners with over 35 years of full time real estate experience development, sales and building process, is passed directly along to you.
Our Brokers Have Personally:
- Bought & Sold Property
- Purchased a Home for Tear-Down Purposes & Built a New Home on the Property
- Built a New Home on Waterfront Property
- Remodeled/Added-On to an Existing Home
- Bought/Own Several Rental (Long Term & Vacation Rental) Homes
Four Seasons Realty can provide you with valuable insight on how each of these types of investments work (both from personal and professional experience). We can not only direct to you quality service providers (builders, interior decorators, property management companies), but assist you in contacting, making appointments and meeting (along with you) with many of these professionals as you plan for you home. In 35 years of professional (and even more years of personal) experience, we can offer you concrete information on the Outer Banks market.
- Custom Market Watch: We’ll watch the Outer Banks Real Estate market for properties that best match your needs!
- Talk directly to Outer Banks lenders and learn of current market conditions. Sign up Today!
- Download our FREE Investment Guide.